Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life Update

Unfortunately I'm still without a computer at this time. ARGH! I really need to just stop being so damn lazy LMAO!

I've got a large amount of my stuff packed up sense I'm moving to my sisters here shortly. We finally have all that moving stuff sorted out and it is a good to go thing. Lifes kind of pulling me in all sorts of directions so hopefully it straightens out here soon cause I'm losing a LOT of sleep over everything but then again its not like I slept good in the first place. XD

I still can't post any new drawings yet sense my computer and internet resources border non-existant for the time being plus I have all my moving and job hunting going on so it may be alil bit still but things are looking forward so it shouldn't be too long. ^_^

I hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful new years! Lets all hope this one goes a hell of a lot better then last year! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. You need your sleep. it's never fun being tired as shit. ^_^
    This just HAS to be a great year! come on! it's 2010!!!! the 1st 2 digit number
    ! not till 100 years will another year be special like this one!

    LOVE YOU!!!!! XD <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alba's right. you needs sleep hun *nod nod* please try and get some sleep. and you know you could call or text me now and then <.<

    I misses you bunches and love you! *glomps* ^^

    ReplyDelete